Leopard gms.28

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JETURBO

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey guys need some help i got a leopard ( hpi rebranded i believe?) truggy and it has the GMS .28 nitro donk had it for 3 years now and its been an excellent truggy to thrash around most parts have been interchangeable from a hpi truggy at my local hobby shop.
but now i need a new pullstarter its becoming near impossiable to find anything on the GMS donk. google has shown the GMS has had an ok following and many have been put into most r/c items.
the issue is the pullstarter needs to be a small hex head 8mm ( aparently this is real small) input and a std 32mm distance between the 4 locating holes

any help on where to buy this pullstarter or what my truck may have been called would be great help.

this is the donk iam referring to thanks again

http://www.getrc.com/trucks/xht280/xht280.php

I'm not a 100% sure but you may be able to buy an HPI savage pullstart if its a .28 . A .28 is the same size engine just depends on the back plate of the engine, if the bolts will line up then most likely youll be able to run it.

The problem is finding out if they are the same width apart from each other as the hpi.

yep i braught a hpi savage pullstarter already it matc hes up bolt holes wise but it doesn't recess in the hex head enough and its the wrong size head hpi has a 10mm hex i need a fitment for 8mm hex

anyone got anything else they can help out with ?

can someone tell me why that truck looks EXACTLY like the losi mt line up?
they even knocked off there wheels.....:(

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

btw that truck is a monster truck not a truggy
its a carbon copy of a losi lst/aft/ram
i am about 99% sure this pull start/spin combo is a direct fit

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Team-Losi-I...Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27caed40ef

because it isnt thats the issue lol

that truck is close but not that identical

if it was that same id just get a pullstarter off a losi lol

has anyone seen a GMS .28 or know of anywhere to get anything GMS ?

the one in the link ?

if ur confident ill buy it , but if its right ill chuck ya the $20

but if its tits u owe me the $20 :p

i like the way u roll

Last edited:
the one in the link ?

if ur confident ill buy it , but if its right ill chuck ya the $20

but if its tits u owe me the $20 :p

i like the way u roll

Yea sounds like a deal bud,if you buy it and it dont fit
send me a pic or some other proof it doesn't fit and i will gladly reimburse you

Back