Leaving RC for a while

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vincemaxx119

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well the maxx has been repaired for the final time now. I just got my car and insurance is gonna kill, let alone gas. So to spend anymore on this truck won't work for me. It's running now but if it breaks again it's just gonna sit and collect dust....unless anyone would want to take it off my hands. I would repair it if it breaks again and sell it to anyone who wants to buy....that is...if I wanna sell it. It is my first nitro rc. But in the meantime.....any takers?

Sorry to hear that you might be leaving the hobby.. Car insurance these days really takes a chunk out of your paycheck, but getting your own car is like starting a new life... lol FREEDOM....
If you are seriously thinking of selling your R/C, we just ask that you post it in the For Sale forum with a price.
Thanks, & good luck with your 1:1 ride..

Just some advice on your 1:1 insurance, dont get any tickets. When I first started out everyone told me to slow down cause it would raise my insurance, and man did it raise it. Get you a good radar detector too. Well you may not be a speeder but I am, I have slowed down a bit though, but I did get a ticket last week or so.

Back