Latrax rally?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The torque is great!! Very confortable. Ok so are we planning a shooting and rc gathering to your state?! 😬
Archery?
I shoot a recurve and a compound too.
Not so much traditional or compound nowadays. Bad right shoulder. On occasions, I play with this
20240316_143331_AVDShjig8t.jpeg

My friend. You are ready for a zombie apocalypse 👍👍
Mine is nothing fancy but it’s fun to shoot.

IMG_0171.jpeg

😂call me if you need backup

Aren’t we all? 👍
Well, not really.
Immigrant parents with 7 kids to feed and sheltered. There just wasn't really any money to spend on toys. Our toys were mostly stuff we got second hand or new ones that we came across through donations.

Last edited:
I’m glad you're getting to enjoy what you like. That hits a very deep nerve being an immigrant father of 3 myself. I had to flee my country many years ago due to horrendous violence and lack of safety.
That’s in the past though, I love America and everything we stand for.

Alright so I upgraded all the bushings to bearings. I got all metal diffs but I ran into an issue with the main gear, it’s a 60T
(https://a.co/d/ex0KD7w), it was a tad larger than the stock plastic one, was I supposed to get the 54t or is there a pinion gear I should get. I’d appreciate some direction here.
Thanks