Sold / Found Laptop for T-Maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RCDad

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Dell Latitude CSx for trade

Anyone interested in a Dell Latitude CSx in perfect condition for any HPI RS4 compatible car or equipment worth $250?

500 mhz
128 mb of ram
6 gig hd.

Software;
XP with all updates including SP2
Kaspersky Antivirus
Microsoft Office 2003

Last edited:
what else does it have...dvd cdr..vid card how is the battery do you have a charger for it, how old is it what graphics card is in it..

send pics to [email protected]

[align=center]
laptop1.jpg

laptop2.jpg

laptop3.jpg

laptop4.jpg

[/align]

The battery holds a charge but I'm unsure how long (never tested). It does not have any internal drives. I don't know what video card it has, probably whatever came with it from Dell. I will supply a power cord.

Is it possible that a mod here could receive both products and act as a mediator?

Last edited:
does it have cd-rom or floopy

RCDad said:
I have four laptops but no T-Maxx ;)

If you have a better machine I have a Tmaxx for you. :cheers: Looking for something more up to date.... DVD, 40+ gig HD, 256+RAM ect...... If you have something like that, let me know and I can hook you up.

I have another CD rom but I do not have another cable. You need a cable to connect them. I hate that because I used to watch movies on the train and the dame train would shake and the cd rom would move and the movie would stop ;)

Jester said:
If you have a better machine I have a Tmaxx for you. :cheers: Looking for something more up to date.... DVD, 40+ gig HD, 256+RAM ect...... If you have something like that, let me know and I can hook you up.

LOL " ditto "

I'm sure I could sell this for $500 on eBay.

I looked on ebay after you posted this and you can buy them all day for 200 to 250$ with cd rom

yea i did to highest i seen was 275

It is a pretty good machine for some one that just wants to surf the net...

Yeah, it's not for gaming. You could easily run Office and surf the net.

I did, I sent an email asking what if anything that truck needs?

It looks like a good trade though no matter what.

Just FYI... I did all the updates to XP including SP2

The only thing it needs is the hPI .25 motor needs a carb spacer that allows it to be tightened into the engine block. The spacer is cracked and I have siliconed it into the block and it runs fine but dont know for how long.

I wanted to revise my ad;

I'm interested in only HPI RS4 compatible items. I have an RS4 2 and a Racer 2. I would be interested in another car or parts worth approximately $250.

This is a very clean computer, the battery will hold a charge for 2+ hours (tested). I also loaded Microsoft Office 2003, along with XP and Kaspersky Antivirus the hard drive is still 2/3 free.

The AC adapeter and CDROM are also included. CDROM is external.

To protect myself I thought it fair to ship the laptop first (fully charged), then upon receipt of the reciprocal item I would overnight the AC adapter and CDROM.

I've been thinking, maybe I should get an electric on-road car.

OK, what if I included a DVD/CDROM instead of the stock CDROM with this laptop? And I'll install WinDVD.

OK what if you make up your mind what you want first!!
do want an RS4 or do you want a MAXX??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back