Korn just went back to number 1 in my book!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

5 out of 5 in my book! ANY DAY!

That was AWESOME!

THANK YOU HUMBO!

did you even listen to what dude was saying?

3412dp8k0,ygeq63q615revk3re qrw3fu[9,qw63e[,f8uy[8,uy 1q[6ufy8,qr3e80m5236my8, or somewhere along those lines.

Originally posted by El Pirata
3412dp8k0,ygeq63q615revk3re qrw3fu[9,qw63e[,f8uy[8,uy 1q[6ufy8,qr3e80m5236my8, or somewhere along those lines.

That's exactly what I thought. Hey EP if I make you an avatar can we change that one?

Originally posted by HumboldtBlazer

That's exactly what I thought. Hey EP if I make you an avatar can we change that one?
I'm gonna dress up like EP this weekend and geta picture of it. Head covering, draw a beard,mustache combo thing it'll be sweet, lol

Korn is Awesome, the song wasn't great but the video was. I actually learned something, I think.

Yo Humbolt,

Thanks for the link bro....that's badass. Korn has been @ the top of my list since their really early chit. Nothihg like ending a long workday with some good Korn and NIN

that song gets repeated alot on my CD :D

Yall want a single say fu k that, fu k that fu k that. Man that song gets a lot of play in my home and car to. Just a great song.

Back