Kobalt Double Drive and Sanyo Eneloop Batteries Giveaway

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just woke up from a nap....I'm still at work.....I hate when I wake up from my naps before work ends.... :p

How about another post to try and win something after my nap.

Ahh, late to post, Thanks woodie!

Ready for the weekend!

Just woke up from my nap, but now I'm going back to bed because I have to work tonight from 1800 - 0600 cleaning the streets of crime like batman with the exception of me not sounding like Clint Eastwood in grand torino and actually having the balls to show my face and letting everyone I put in jail know my name even the really really dangerous ones who could quite easily track my home address down and come over for an unexpected visit at any time, and I still don't have to wear them ugly ass ball squeezing tights and rubber outfits (I mean seriously freak, keep that crap in the bedroom.

Haha, that made my day :hehe:

Since I just got up and am on my way to work I will put in my entry for this sucker...woo hoo.....

my afternoon entry

Woke up from my nap only to have dispatch tell me I need to take another one and check in three hours from now. Crap. Or nap...

Don't forget to set your alarm, RCA.

Smoked the clutch on my Revo again...how nice

This is my evening entry.. Its starting to flurry here in NY so I'm hoping for a two hour delay in school tomorrow. BTW,

POST COUNT +1

Man sure would be nice to win those batts.

On a side note I'm just curious. It looks like there was no december winner for the $25 dollar gift card. Did I miss something there? Just curious IDK if there are certain time when it doesn't happen or what.

---------- Post added at 8:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:39 PM ----------

Oh I almost forgot, how do you tell when your Supporter subscription runs out? I didnt set mine to renew and if I pay for it now it wants to charge me again right now but my month isnt up. I want to look and see exactly when it runs out so I can re-enlist like the day before it runs out so I get my moneys worth.

Man sure would be nice to win those batts.

On a side note I'm just curious. It looks like there was no december winner for the $25 dollar gift card. Did I miss something there? Just curious IDK if there are certain time when it doesn't happen or what.

---------- Post added at 8:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:39 PM ----------

Oh I almost forgot, how do you tell when your Supporter subscription runs out? I didnt set mine to renew and if I pay for it now it wants to charge me again right now but my month isnt up. I want to look and see exactly when it runs out so I can re-enlist like the day before it runs out so I get my moneys worth.

I would probably just look at your paypal statement and see what day you paid for the subscription and then add a month to it so you know when its up.

in it to win it once again. when is it over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back