Ko Propo EX5UR and Nitro Hook Up

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeP

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys I'm bought a Ko Propo EX-5UR radio a while back and I've been using it for crawling. I want to set it up with my RS4 now. The receiver is a KR-407S. On the receiver the slot for BAT has 3 pins, so which 2 do I hook the battery pack up to? I 've been through the manual & over the KP website and can't find anything specific about which of the 2 pins should be used. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Joe, if you look on the receiver, there are usually labels telling what the connections are. These are usually +, - and S. These stand for positive, negative and signal. if you have the servos already plugged into the RX, the brown or black is the negative lead on the servo.

Joe, if you look on the receiver, there are usually labels telling what the connections are. These are usually +, - and S. These stand for positive, negative and signal. if you have the servos already plugged into the RX, the brown or black is the negative lead on the servo.

Thanks for the reply.

I re-checked the receiver but there are no marks on it like that. But I'm not concerned with the servos I know how they are going in.

I'm concerned with the receiver pack. I have 2 poles coming of the battery pack and on this receiver the battery slot has 3 pins. So I'm not sure which 2 to pick. Is the battery slot the same polarity as the servo slots?

Thanks
Joe

Yup battery polarity follows the servos polarity.

And it will only work plugged in to the right poles. As neobart said, just plug it in according to the power wires on the servos.

Back