Jr Z-1

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JATO

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Is this radio worth the money. And does any of the spektrum recevers work with this radio.

it's the same as the KO Helios but with the synthesized 75 Mhz module. if you want spektrum, you can save money by buying the AM version of the helios and buy the spektrum module. you will save $80 by going this route. i use a spektrum equipped helios and love it. it's one of the best radios for racers.

sl0eg1n said:
it's the same as the KO Helios but with the synthesized 75 Mhz module. if you want spektrum, you can save money by buying the AM version of the helios and buy the spektrum module. you will save $80 by going this route. i use a spektrum equipped helios and love it. it's one of the best radios for racers.

Amen to that,

If you go the "JR Helios" route, I wouldn't bother with the spektrum since it's already synth...that's the whole point behind the Z-1...the Helios/Z-1 is a great radio btw, I just picked one up myself...waaaaay lighter and more comfortable than my old M8 that I use to have (and more responsive too from what i've been told)

I am also looking into either getting an m11 or jr z-1. So i am as well looking for opinions. I will probably go jr though.

I just switched from the M8 to the Z-1 and couldn't be happier.

More comfortable for me to hold.