Sold / Found Jnj's R/C and Electronic stuff plus other things.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jnjritz

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok guys this is going to kill me. But i have no other choice. All this stuff has to go A.S.A.P.
All prices include shipping. Thanks for looking.And i do take PAYPAL.
And as everyone here know the nature of the hobby these rigs are being sold as is. If you have questions ask them before buying.

The PSP and the Ipod are in good enough shape to give your kids for the holidays.

Here is a 3.3 Revo needs a couple of things like a fuel tank o-ring. Tires glued and a good cleaning. Not pictured but it comes with a few parts like knuckles and a-arms and a bunch of things. it does come with stock radio. And a candy man painted body. not even cut out yet. It has good pinch about 2 galons thru it.Asking 225.00 (shipped)The receiver charger is included also SOLD

Here is my wifes TMAXX 2.5 with a 3.3 on it. it as othing wrong with it other than needing cleaned.. asking 175.00 (shipped).SOLD

here is a Xbox 360 round stand. asking 75. (shipped)It hold 28 gaes 4 controllers and the 360. It has the 360 logo on top and a green stripe going down the back. It's heavy lol
SOLD

120 classic Ipod it is 4 months old not a scratch on it. Has never been out of the case. Asking 200.00 (shipped) SOLD

this is a psp 3000 used maybe 5 times asking 150.00 Wall charger not pictured but included (shipped)SOLD

A set of sony speakers they are scratched but work really well they take 4 AA batts. Asking 15.00 (shipped)
2009_1122forsale000606.gif

PS3 Logitech headset (bluetooth) was 70. new asking 30. (shipped)SOLD

Xbox 360 wired headset asking 5.00 (shipped) I have more than one pair if anyone else needs it also.
2009_1122forsale0005005.gif

I also have a Traxxas receiver charger asking 10.00 (shipped) The revo comes with one also!
2009_1123forsale0001001.gif

Here is a Prophet Plus charger asking 25.00 (Shipped) SOLD

All things are dusty however I will wipe them down before shipping.
Will be adding stuff also. So keep looking back
In need of money like yesterday and no it's not for the holidays :p

Last edited:
Added somethings. Most prices are Or best offer.The worst i can say is no.

Where's the pics?

Where's the pics?

I just added things to the main post. If thats what you mean. Or are the pictures not showing for you? Let me know so i can try to fix it.

TTT for a great friend

Black Friday ^^^BUMP^^^
Come on guys.... Make me some offers I'm flexible on the prices

UPDATE ... The tmaxx is being sold as a roller. With everything on it. It needs a connecting rod, Fuel tank , And a starter wand. 100. shipped!SOLD
The Revo's new price is 250. shipped or b/o

Last edited:
No I'm sorry all of the ipod stuff has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.