Sold / Found Items for trade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bump to the top

got anything left still? I'm interested in the on road car

so everything in those pictures is still included? i would trade you a t-maxx its the classic with the trx.15 it also comes with two extra engines an OS cv-r.12 and a megatech .16, truck is complete and runs but will need one rear axle, theres no body but you will get a real nice steel rollcage. i will also include another trx.15 thats taken a part for rebuilding

do you have pictures?

do you have anything else?

i dont know how to put pictures on here, i do have some though

do you have a photobucket account?

if you do just add the image code and that will add the picture

I don't have one but I will make one.

heres some pics of my tmaxx
http://s1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii490/padensevers1/

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

IMAG0906.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

IMAG0907.jpg

so you want to trade this tmaxx for the car?

if so you will have to ship first since you just signed up and only have 16 posts
let me know

Ya I want to trade this t-maxx for the car and the engines and stuff that a pictured with it,all the maxx needs is one axle in the rear, so the only thing that's pictured that I wouldn't be getting is the purple nova engine right?

there should be a blue engine and a blue pipe and a purple engine and a purple pipe

the car, body, radio that is missing the cover ,receiver and 2 air filters

everything in picture

i do not know anything about these parts they were all in a box when i got them

ok, do the engines still have compression? how about any pinch?

as i stated before i do not know anything about these parts they were all in a box when i got them

compression and pinch are the same thing when it comes to nitro

ok I'm new to this so how is compression and pinch the same thing? i understand it as pinch is the sleeve's inside diameter being smaller then the pistons outside diameter causing the sleeve to pinch the piston, and compression is compression of air and fuel in the combustion chamber?

---------- Post added at 1:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:31 PM ----------

as i stated before i do not know anything about these parts they were all in a box when i got them
ok well give me an address to ship to and i will send you the truck tx/rx and the megatech.16 for your stuff.

pm sent

i do not normally keep engines that were in a box

if i get a used car and it has an air filter on it and i know some history of the engine i will keep it

i do not normally turn used engines over to check compression like this beacuse if they have dirt or something in them i could ruin the engine versus someone tearing them down and cleaning it up before it is tuned over and maybe using the engine

Truck will ship today, will put a tracking number on here as soon as it does.

truck is shipped ups tracking # 1z8325420357568435

Got the truck today

i will get the car shipped out as quick as i can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back