Is this bag really good?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i havent seen that bag before... looks nice.. but prolly expensive.. prolly dont need to take the wheels off because 1/8 buggy wheels have no offset..

Yes you have to take the wheels off. Does anyone "READ" anymore, it says in the description"1/8 th scale cars with wheels removed". I don't like that bag because of that fact. I really like the GS bag, it has plastic instead of cardboard boxes. They are actually drawers. You can find them on the GS website. There are others out there, i think I am going to get the XXL hauler from Trinity. My wife might by me the GS bag for my B-day though.

Darin Gray

Gs Bag

Darren,

Can you give me the link where to get this bag from?

I can't figure out how to post a link. What you can do is go to GSracing. On that site it tells you where you can get the bag or you can order direct I think.

Darin Gray

1. Go to GS racing
2. click on dealers
3. Find dealer in your area
4. order bag from dealer.

This is what I meant in my earlier post, just didn;t make myself clear.

Darin Gray

Heck there is a ton of dealers in NJ, so it should be easy for you to get one.

Man, with all your gear, fuel, box, etc. That thing must be pretty damned heavy.

Cardboard though? For a nitro car? It won't last very long if you plan on putting a buggy in there after using it.

I'm eyeballing the GS bag too, I like the plastic.

Sure will be nice to not have to make three trips to the car to grab all my stuff though... either bag would be fine for that.

I am getting ready to order the GS bag, I found someone that has them instock or can get them very fast. The place is called RC-nation.com. He is a real nice guy and knows his stuff. He is in CA, bit for me in OR shipping s cheap..

Darin Gray

WingTotes are awesome. I dont own one, but have fit everything into a bag at the LHS and thought if I ever wanted one, that would be the one to get. Righteous in size!

I like my totes and wheeled toolbox.

Hey Christian what are wingtotes. If it is what I'm thinking of, it's the big plastic boxes that I feed my snakes in...LOL

Darin Gray

I use the one by Craftsmen. Great box on wheels! EVERYTHING I need fits in there, including 1 or 2 rides depending on which ones I take.

But for some, the bag is what they want, for that reason I suggest the WingTote.