indoor nitro track

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susman

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm looking for anyone that knows if there is an indoor nitro track in the Pennsylvania area. I'm from Greensburg. It's about 45 minutes east of Pittsburgh. I really need something to do this winter. Please help me.

CRCRC in Columbus Ohio, Due East on I70. Do a search for their website. Premier Indoor Nitro Facility.

Mr T

CRCRC in Columbus Ohio, Due East on I70. Do a search for their website. Premier Indoor Nitro Facility.

Mr T

Hey T, you ever make it up to CRCRC? Jetmech and I get up there every now and again, be nice to meet up with you if you ever happen to get up there!

Hey T, you ever make it up to CRCRC? Jetmech and I get up there every now and again, be nice to meet up with you if you ever happen to get up there!

Only to watch. A couple of the local guys have been going up this winter. If I hook up with them one weekend, I'll let ya know.

One of my local tracks (Marietta Ohio) is hosting one of the Ohio Pro Series races this year. You and Jet need to make the road trip.

Mr T

check out this indoor track! wish i had something like this over here in NJ..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQaqxqud-7A"]YouTube - Fastraxx Hobbies R/C Track[/ame]

Back