I'm back.

• Thread starter SilentHunterKellen
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like em both actually. Two different worlds. I have driven a Mitsu GST and then a Supra TT and both Launch differnt andcontrol is also different. It feels like you "hop" on a launch in a GST and the Supra you just dig in. Hard to explain.

AAH, feel the love... it looks like to long lost friends have been reunited. I too have had problems getting online lately... first, pc probs.. then I decided to move so I've been packing and getting ready...

Screw all you Supras and STi's, i want a Kia Rio with a 3 foot wing and bright green paint!

Nah this thread was made in fun, me and kwong were actually chattin on aim at the same time. If any of you B's want to take on our sounds, bring it!

kwong2001 said:
I've got 3 pedals, how bout you?

LOL it's an auto. Very nice Lude though, now you just need to swap it for a manual.

LazyDave said:
Screw you all races drive subaru.

Dude, You dont drive for another 3 years! :hammer:

damn I am not AIM anymore.Love to shoot the crap with you fellas.

Hey SHK, I have a friend in the KIA dealership that can make your dream come true!

jon2 said:
Honda fan here ...Kwong you seem to strike me as a hater. I personally like most imports...not KIA or Hyundai or Daewoo. Why the hate?

OMG, you wanna see a sick video of Hyundia's and Daewoo's!!

SICK DRIFTING, arabian style!

http://cs.mes.lt/downloads/jumoras/Auto.wmv

These people are insane. And you two kill me with this thread. It's like you both picked up where you left off!

jon2 said:
If I had a Mitsu Lancer Evo I would let you drive that subaru while I drive the Evo and smoke you! Lol

wich EVO?

HumboldtBlazer said:
OMG, you wanna see a sick video of Hyundia's and Daewoo's!!

SICK DRIFTING, arabian style!

http://cs.mes.lt/downloads/jumoras/Auto.wmv

These people are insane. And you two kill me with this thread. It's like you both picked up where you left off!

wich EVO?
PASS on hyundai and Daewoo..

As far as the Lancer, I was referring to this one:

Lancer EVO VIII

jon2, did you watch that video? It is worth your time..........I think.

HumboldtBlazer said:
jon2, did you watch that video? It is worth your time..........I think.
I watched. Reminds me of Max tv. Amusing yes but does it make me want one? Sorry gotta pass. I am not strictly streamline on the scene. Just what I am familiar with and Those two haven't impressed me. Vid was cool but nothing more to me. I have been to a few different drift competitions both legal and not. I have seen something similar to it but not at that rate of speed. Nice find though!

Damn, there's a to gear video of the european Mitsubishi Evo FQ400. It went agains a lamborghini murcielago driven by some race car driver, and the Evo kicks the poop outta the lambo. Too bad the video link is down.

Anyhoo, I can send it through aim or msn if anyone has it.

I think those guys are f'in dumb. They could have easily killed someone.

HumboldtBlazer said:
LOL it's an auto. Very nice Lude though, now you just need to swap it for a manual.

Automatics are the best! Have anyone of you driven a boosted automatic? Its crazy because there is aboslutely no boost spike becuase you never let off the gas. Its rediculous, also very fun to see the stock gear changer try and chirp gears lol !

Hmm, well this might be slightly off topic, but here's a cool video of a integra type r vs. a lotus elise on a lapping day.

Dunno any details but the acura is DEFINITELY modded. It's one of my favorite videos of all time. Too bad the guy keep hitting the rev limiter.

http://www.hondaclub.it/video/raven_misano.wmv

Its funny at the end when that slow rx8 cuts him off and completely slows down, or maybe its just slow. nice vid anywho

SilentHunterKellen said:
Automatics are the best! Have anyone of you driven a boosted automatic? Its crazy because there is aboslutely no boost spike becuase you never let off the gas. Its rediculous, also very fun to see the stock gear changer try and chirp gears lol !
yup I drove a nice GMC Typhoon.....Balls baby!!

SilentHunterKellen said:
Its funny at the end when that slow rx8 cuts him off and completely slows down, or maybe its just slow. nice vid anywho

What amazed me was the start when they both passed the silver STi

SilentHunterKellen said:

Yes I have driven a boosted Saab 900 auto. Not as fast as the manual. Show me a model where the auto version is faster than the stick. We see rpms you don't. Sorry but it is a fact not my opinion.

Last edited:
Back