I'm a Daddy!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats GREAT!!! congrats on the new edition. i definitely know about the lost sleep. good luck

That's great... Glad to hear it bro... Gotta love that "New Baby" smell.. lol
Watch out for the ole firehose... :cheers:

Congrats bro!
Hell of a feeling ain't it.

Like the other guys said, enjoy it.
My "baby" turns 22 next month.

Tom, I was scared shitless while my wife was pregnant that "I'm" now 100% responsible for this little boy no matter what. But once he was here it all dissappeared and all I can think about is teaching him everything I know about life.

Monkey, Yep first of many hopefully...

Buggyracer, His name is Roberto... just like his GreatGreatGrandfather, GreatGrandfather, Grandfather, and Father. First born male child tradition on my fathers side. Since my father passed before he got a chance to meet his grandson I thought it would be awesome to continue the tradition. But so far hes had about 8 different nicknames from "poopy pants" to "little man". I called him MINI-ME once and my wife flipped out so I'll have to use that one sparingly. Its feels strange to call out someones name when its the same as mine.... maybe I'm just wierd.

Savagefan, I usually dont get more then 5-6 hours of sleep anyway, so its not horrible but the interruptions every 1.5-2 hrs is taking its toll.

I'mBroken, I already gotten "hosed down" twice so far, along with his crib, 2 feet up above and on the wall next to his changing table, the rug about 5 feet away from the changing table, his grandmother once and my wife just Narrowly avoided getting shot in the face. Damn shes got some quick reflexes!

Digger, I've been around kids for most my life, cousins, neices & nephews, friends kids, so its kinda second nature holding feeding changing diapers, etc. But it was always more fun to give them back to their parents than to actually be with them. For once, I dont mind just haning out and doing nothing just watching him and laughing at the little faces he makes. First time he farted my wife heard it from 2 rooms away... I was so proud!

You are a great father already!!!:hmm1: I'm waiting for the day Roberto beats you in a rc race, dont imagine it will be long from now :)

Congrats! My wife and I had our second in January so I know where your comming from about the sleep. But boy is it worth it!

Congrats!!!!glad to hear mommy and baby are in good health!!! awesome a boy i hoping for a boy myself (breads in the oven already) i already have a set of twin girls 5 yo... a boy would just take the cake....

Congrats man. Kids are awesome. I have a 4 year old and 10 month old twins. (All Boys)....whooowhooooo.!! You are so blessed.

Back