If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tried to get into the wrong car in the supermarket carpark 🤦🏻‍♂️😆🤣 I couldn't work out why the door wouldn't unlock.
Same model, same colour and parked next to mine. I've heard this is a common thing with white Toyota's but a first for me 🤣

I feel like a geriatric now 😕 😆

Just tried to get into the wrong car in the supermarket carpark 🤦🏻‍♂️😆🤣 I couldn't work out why the door wouldn't unlock.
Same model, same colour and parked next to mine. I've heard this is a common thing with white Toyota's but a first for me 🤣

Been there, done that 😁

Been there, done that 😁
Haha You guys are a bunch of los....
......ok, I've done that once 🤦‍♂️

Haha You guys are a bunch of los....
......ok, I've done that once 🤦‍♂️
It's definitely a first for me. In the past, I've driven unique, modified, personalised vehicles. This is my first stock, unmolested, factory, common, shopping cart, grandma car I've owned. (Although I do enjoy driving it).

1000006786.jpg

It's definitely a first for me. In the past, I've driven unique, modified, personalised vehicles. This is my first stock, unmolested, factory, common, shopping cart, grandma car I've owned. (Although I do enjoy driving it).

View attachment 189773
Hmm I'd figured from your personalized rear windshield details, it would be very easy to distinguish. 🤔
InShot_20240512_073220428.jpg

I thought your car was more girly? 🤔😆
No, no...I said girly magnet!
Let me tell ya, this is probably my favoritest car that I've ever owned, and I've owned a Wrangler and a pick up of which I really enjoyed owning. I've personally never driven anything that corners like this thing!
I plan to hand it down to my middle daughter in 2 years time, and if Subaru doesn't change it much, I plan to get another one. Possibly splurge on an WRZ, but I rack over 22k miles a years, so not sure if it's worth the much higher price tag.
Love my Impreza!
20230506_125905.jpg

View attachment 189773
I like that super cool awning thing you get to park under. Is that for the geriatric crew? 😆

Been waiting for my laptop to finish updating. Started an hour 1/2 ago and it's on 23 percent done :rolleyes:

Raining today and I'm RCed out this weekend. Gonna watch some mini z videos.

Picked up sticks in the yard. Pulled weeds & ivy. Washed clothes. Folded. Made a sandwich. Worked on the front bumper on the K6. (Oops). Walked the dog. Played fetch in the yard w him.

Spread the last ton of 3/4 pea stone at the campsite. 6 tons total off my landscape trailer into a wheelbarrow. It's really coming together nicely. Correction...8 tons.

17155514785211255356620149131019.jpg

17155515444131768898947372592533.jpg

Last edited:
Back