If You Didn't Do Anything RC Related, What Did You Do, Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My shoes have good year tread on them. Atleast I know they last a long time, and have lots of traction on the sidewalk and offroad.
Hankook shoes are better 😂

In many impoverished countries, old tires are diy fabricated into footwear.

Last edited:
We had our company Christmas party today at a go kart track. The boss said the winner would get $200. I say thanks for the free R/C parts boss man.
FB_IMG_1702937270776.jpg

We are running the home with a standby generator. Have the net, and cable. I will be busy cleaning up tomorrow. :mad:. tons of pine cones and branches to clean up.:thumbs-up:
So much for thinking you were done with all your winter chores.

Mowed two yards without leaving my house. Added 65 to the rc funds. 😁

Spent a few hours today watching past football games I missed. Then did some online shopping for groceries. Ever notice how after shopping around, ads on web pages start showing ads for what you shopped for? Well check this one out. A neck brace, earthworms, a berry pie, a butt crack, a house coat, and a cheese danish. This is what happens when you tell Google not to show you personalized ads I guess 🤔

Man, what a really stupid world we live in.
Screenshot_20231223_224958.jpg

Spent a few hours today watching past football games I missed. Then did some online shopping for groceries. Ever notice how after shopping around, ads on web pages start showing ads for what you shopped for? Well check this one out. A neck brace, earthworms, a berry pie, a butt crack, a house coat, and a cheese danish. This is what happens when you tell Google not to show you personalized ads I guess 🤔

Man, what a really stupid world we live in.
View attachment 177624
Here adds pop up based on a conversation you had in person. Even if it's across the room, it listens

00:41 washing the cars in 40° temps.

Back