identify this rc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunnyjones003

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
hi everyone, I'm new to all of this, the only reason I'm on here is a frind gave me this and i dont know what it is, or how to assemble it. can anyone help

SDC15137.gif

SDC15136.gif

SDC15135.gif

looks like it might be an older traxxas 4tec

^ +1 well it has a pro .15 and traxxas style hub carriers so i think your right

It’s most definitely not a 4Tec. Almost certain its not Traxxas brand as well.

Look over all the parts closely, see if you can find any lettering, or symbols. If you do, get a clear close up pic.

i saw a ofna gtx that had that same bumper but thats all i got,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ok i found some details on both electrical boxes

1 - hitec hs-303
2 - futaba s3003

both of these are on the carbon mounting plate in the first pic.

ill just added another pic just because it has uprated springs and that might help lol

SDC15140-1.gif

SDC15141.gif

I know its not an TC3... Sorry I'm not familiar with that one. the guy that gave it to you doesn't know what it is?

I can tell you what it is not. It isn't an Xray nor a Team Associated chassis. It IS shaft driven so that might narrow the search. Would help if you had the transmission and the battery box. The names you gave us are simply the make and model of the servos.

ill get more photos up of what i got, i havnt got the battery box or anything like that.

its like looking for a needle in a haystack lol

Word of advice, if the guy doesn't have any clue about it, dont buy it.

yeah I'm not going to buy something like this, it was given to me so nothing lost really. i just want to assemble it and see whats left to finishing it