i was teased and mocked

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro RC Basher

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
well i went to my LHS today for the first time in 3 months and.......there it was.....sitting next to the LST2 and the savage XL...the HPI baja SS. DAMN THAT poop IS BIG!! i didnt expect it to be that big. i want one sooooooo bad now. it was up to my hips! and then as i was walkingout with paint some guy was driving his RTR outside. talk about mocking.:depress:

:48-Jimmie_Johnson:

I know how you feel. I saw the Platinum Revo and I fell in love. Too bad I didn't have the money for it.

DO NOT RESIST THE CALL

lol :jk:

I know how you feel man... every time I go to my LHS they've got a Baja sitting out on the counter. It's impossible not to just stand there and work the suspension, pull the starter, etc.

If only... lol

at least others feel my pain...

and yeah. i was looking at it. not pulling the starter but working the suspension. and its heavy as f***

Just wait until you see the way the 26 CC throws the SS around like it's a feather, and then imagine a fully ported and polished 30.5 CC race motor. ahhhh large scale heaven. I have a 28.5 CC head kit here in the hobby room for my SS, but it already has trouble getting traction, so I haven't put it in yet. The badlands did help with traction some, but I will soon have a set of Hostile Hobbies. The nitro stuff just can't compare with large scale, I REALLY hope that you'll be able to get one soon Nitro RC Basher.

I'm telling you right now......and this is a promise.....as soon as i get the money I'm getting a baja

I've got an RTR and am saving to get an SS kit. My RTR has enough power to melt the rear tires if I'm not careful. I can only imagine what the 28cc motor does.

Well the SS has a 26cc motor, but you're right, it's amazing. I actually was about to order a 28.5 cc head kit for mine, and then I drove it and saw that I first needed to work on getting better traction and handling before I needed more power, it's already got way more than you can use. BUT, now that I've been working on the suspension a good bit and I've got some decent tires, I'm thinking 30.5 cc fully ported and polished with race fuel =devil A friend of mine here in town that has a mchine shop is running that exact setup and it's unreal to watch that thing in action. I've been learning to tune mine and I must say it woke it up quite a bit.

You won't be dissapointed : ) Me and a buddy bought our RTR's (it's here on the site somewhere) and we've loved them to death! I got rid of all my nitro (save one car) a few weeks afterwards. Mine is mostly stock- he took his to a 3x.x stuffed crank super motor thing (4xx for the motor he says ). Great cars stock or otherwise. I love the RTR so much I finished an SS not too terribly long ago- after some thought put that RTR up for sale (only due to the size and running out of room to keep it in :p)

Back