I think I need to pay better attention.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexander_0_1

"Roads, where we're going we don't need roads"
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
image.jpg
Hey guy that reads this...... I think I goofed up when ordering my lipos. I had put some 3s 5000mah lipo for another r/c in my shopping cart, along with the lipos I was going to order for my wraith, and then a buddy offered me a fair deal on said r/c, anyway when I was placing my order I decided to delete the lipos I no longer needed, or at least that's what I thought....what I actually did was delete the lipos I need, and kept the lipos I don't.

Now for the time being this is what i wanna do, do you guys have any tricks I could use to protect them?

Here's a top veiw:
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    678.5 KB · Views: 181
just get a little foam to put on the sides of it so the lipo can't move around in teh battery cage.

It's tight enough that it won't move side to side, but it does drop until the battery balance Leeds are resting on the cage, I think I'll have to look for a different battery tray to help support the weight a bit. I am sorta worried that something will puncture it though.

I wouldn't run it like that. I use these anytime I get a vehicle that needs solid battery support.
Soft packs make me nervous anyway.

Thanks for the link, I need something just like that for anther rc just sitting here collecting dust.

All i did was use a C.I battery tray for support, and rc4wd fenders for extra protection, although I'm not totally happy with the way it is, it'll work until I get a winch, and smaller lipos. With the 14 pole 2000kv revolver, and under drive gears, its not terribly fast, but it is torquey, too torquey for a fully tightened rrp slipper.

Back