I know this is a RC talk site but dang we have to do something about this

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This inflation is directly attributable to the FUBAR policies of the current admin. It's simple economics. It's what happens when you constantly print trillions of dollars. The US credit rating was recently downgraded, for the 1st time since Carter, IIRC.

I know that wild pigs can cause a lot of damage to their environment, but I kinda wished we had them around me. Would love to have free pork protein!
I had to repair yards after pigs. One yard I had to do it 4 or 5 weeks in a row. A dirtbike doesn't tear a yard as bad as a pig will. Although not in my hood, they are on the outskirts. At one point I would see 15 or so in the middle of the day!

I would hunt them but with a city traffic light and camera at my entrance, another a half mile and 3 businesses with cameras don't wanna lose my weapons or get dropped off 5 miles away in the redneck trailer park. 🤣

Episode 12 Eating GIF by One Chicago

I had to repair yards after pigs. One yard I had to do it 4 or 5 weeks in a row. A dirtbike doesn't tear a yard as bad as a pig will. Although not in my hood, they are on the outskirts. At one point I would see 15 or so in the middle of the day!

I would hunt them but with a city traffic light and camera at my entrance, another a half mile and 3 businesses with cameras don't wanna lose my weapons or get dropped off 5 miles away in the redneck trailer park. 🤣
Then you gotta go stealth!
20240316_165930.jpg

Back