I just put my big block in my rs4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by 30%NitroBoy

I know StretchM and allot of others are here are on the west coast. We really need a west coast bash. I'm not to far from Cali here in NM and I wouldn't mind the drive. I might even be able to get my compnay to partially sponsor a bash/race.

As for Engines, I've got allot of Experience with the Picco/Wasp .26 now and I really wouldn't reco it for that car unless your going to be racing on tight tracks with lots of turns. It's an insanely powerfull mid/low end engine. WHen they're mod'd properly they have truly INSANE Power.

I would look @ engines that are built for pure Top end RPM. If you have the money, the Sirio .27 could probably make that thing literally fly. If your on a budget, a properly mod'd Hyper .21 8-port would be an excellent canidate for genreal power band IME.

Either way, I wanna c vids of that beast in action and congrats again on a mean touring machine Noop.

A hyper .21 8port looks like a good engine to me, but what is a mod'd one? Port it? If your telling me to port it, I think Ill save my pennies for a sirio .27. The last time I ported and engine, it really did fly. The engine seemed to have unlimited top end, but it idled like a small block 350 with a big cam and two dead pistons.

and as far as a mean touring machine, its more like a drag racing machine. Getting this thing to handle even decently is going to be the biggest challenge. I'm up to it, but I'm sure it is limited.

Originally posted by El Pirata
Get a MAC flight.

Whats a MAC flight? Does it have anything to do with the make up company?

--NooP

I think Sacramento/S.F. Bay Area. Sac is cheap and has a ton of bash spots and tracks, and if we get enough big boys that want to see an offroad track it is a 45minute drive to Delta RC from Downtown Sac. SAc is cheap to stay at and has lots of strip joints and other enterianment. I feel it is a central location as we have guys up north and down south.

I think we should have it at delta rc raceway. They have everything there. On road, off road, and a shop. Or we can go to a park with a big empty parking lot. Either way is good for me. Any where near sf, sac, san jose, east bay, north, south, where ever, I'm there. If we go to delta, I'm only about 30 min from there. Every1 can stay at my house.

--NooP

Rice project car NooP! What you have under the hood is plenty of power. Any more and you'll need to add some lead to keep it on the ground.
Time to plan a West Coast bash gentlemen??? I'll bet that I can rent a track for off road if you don't mind the Sac area.

Would having a honda civic hatch back lid complete the rice project?

--NooP

Yes, but will it fit?

It used to fit. Its cut up real bad right now. I can get it on with minimal cutting. I just need to get a new one.

--NooP

Back