i hate eletric rc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJ's toys

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
if like nitro trucks better that eletric than reply why you don't like them. i don't like them because yout can't take them any where wet. and they make no noise:angry::angry::hehe:

Piss on Nitro!

So many of todays electrics are FULLY WATER PROOF! When it comes to liking nitro better because of the sound or smell, thats one thing, but electric has and will continue to be better in performance any day of the week....

Electric FTW, I sacrificed the sound of nitro for the long term continuos performace gain of electric. Never looked back since

sorry if I ticked any of you off,I posted before I though it out

Ehh, i've been a nitro guy for awhile, but i recently just purchased a traxxas summit and I LOVE IT, you can't beat charge and play. But i will never sell my beloved savage, it's just being used more on the weekends now.

sorry if I ticked any of you off,I posted before I though it out

Dont worry, you didnt. Theres lots of threads about the two, which is better yada yada yada. Plus this forum has Nitro right in the title :hehe:

I love my nitro's but sometimes it is easier to just grab the electric and run out and play.... expecially after the neighbors start bitching about the noise of my nitros....

that post was from my 12 year old son, I said hey you can say you like nitro better but don't say you hate electric. he did not understand if he tickes you guys off no help will come our way. I belong to a christmas light forum where a poster lashed out at a newbie and ever since then has got some serious flac ( well deserved) but all is good I think he understands now

Hey each to his own!! I love my nitro....will never give it up, period. But I really like electric, especially the waterproof Traxxas trucks. We are all entitled to our own opinions.

@TJ. It's all good. No hurt feelings here. The guys here are great and will help you no matter what. Some of them will bust your stones, but they'll help when they can.

BTW Welcome to the forum.

that is for sure!!! My 12 yr old boy would do the same l.o.l.. I told him he would have to make his name up and everything to come on and talk so he could go on when he wanted to...

thanks for your understanding

i recently went online and looked at some eletric rc's and are considering getting one but still love my nitro

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

RC's are RC's no matter how they are powered! Although some of us will sway to one side or the other.

i love the smell of nitro in the morning!

Yup, love the sound, smell, the way that the smoke lingers in the grass after you pass by.

Nitro is $52 a gallon here, and has been for a while. Not to mention my brushless truck will smoke any of my nitro rigs that I've ever owned. I'm totally gas or electric now. Heck if I keep the Baja long enough, it will pay for itself in fuel savings.

I have always liked the Nitro side of the hobby more. I have quite a few electrics and they are fun, but nothing beats a nitro for realism. Running my Losi Ten T beats running my SC10 RS for sheer fun. I have found that those that are really, really anti-nitro are usually lazy types who are scared of the challenges nitro poses, although nitro these days is anything but challenging.

I will say if you don't have a good strong glow igniter forget starting the things. The boy and I messed with it for two days before we thought to check the igniter. starting to remember a few things again

Nitros are great fun, but the grab and go plus reliability of electric is hard to beat when you have a busy life.