I am Back!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akmadmaxx

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am back with radio in hand. A few of you guys might remember me, and it is good to see you are all still here. I droped rc-ing for a little over a year now, due to the purchase of a new house and other money draining activities. But things are turning back around for me in the rc world, still have my revo, heli, and airbrush. I just ordered an Axial ax10 crawler and am very excited to see it. Looks like i have a bunch of things to read up on and catch up on. Feels good to be back.

akmadmaxx,

Keep us updated on how you like that Axial AX-10 - I've been thinking about getting that or the HPI Wheely King for something to play around with in the house.

-Michael

Welcome back.

Thanks guys, for my ax10 i ordered a mamba max esc, now i just need a motor and radio. Thinking about 4wheel steer, but not for sure yet that might come later.

I picked up an AX10 a few months back.. What pleasure to build... Very simple yet well thought out design.. I was messing around with it last night and was having a ball...

Get yourself a Kyosho Nitro Blizzard too, narrow the tracks down and use it as a crawler, I just did that and it rocks!

Back