HPI Recon RTR Truck Giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do like the look of it. I wonder how it will handle compared to a merv? If I win I will let you all know.

I am betting the Merv handles better but still the little sucker is probably a handful to drive because of the power it is supposed to have.

i hear you joey it seems like i havent won anything in a while!!! the biggest thing i have won this year was 60bucks on a set of 10 scratch tickets.... so to win this would be an awsome change of luck!!!! Like stated before i might have to go buy one or 3 or 4 cause of the famly if i dont win.. what is this thing rated for top speed anyways??? or should I say what is their clame to the top speed that you will never get fully because you dont wanna have it die on the first day out..l.o.l. but seriously does anyone know what speed they are rated for????

i think for the size they will run good

but drop a nice castle creation sidewinder kit and look out

thats kinda what I was starting to think about was what new brushless setup would go gould for this little guy if I could ever be lucky enough to win this thing!!! You figure they would want to label a top speed to try and help sell the thing to people that dont think the little ones are very fast.. oh well i hope I get to find out... So if I do get it I will check top speed before brushless system gets thrown in..l.o.l. please please please please please I have been good and playing nucely with all the other kids
:angry::hehe::first_place:

I think my parking lot would never be the same if I unleashed this little sucker in it. I hope I get the chance.

I like the tires, would leave a cool foot print.

That's the one thing I am not crazy about, I think it would look better with a cheveron type tread

Yeah I was kind of wondering how those tires would do in the dirt and how they would do indoors. I wonder how soft they were, I think a set of badlands would set that little sucker off pretty good!! and then brushless system, and then the instalation of the hpi stickers and a couple of the rcnitrotalk stickers woodie put in the box, and then this thing would be pretty mean looking and then a custom top after you get used to what you can and can't do with it.

i would like to see what the back of those wheels look like to see if the othe 1/18 wheels will fit.
i have some pretty aggresive tire on my rc18mt's

I just hope that its built like a tank and can take a pounding. And I've never had a brand new rig so I sure would be nice to start fresh.

I could mod that baby to a Castle SCT system and whoop the 4x4 SC guys at the track!

Git R done Bill! Any new race vids lately? I guess I should get a few clips of me making my way around the track sometime.

Git R done Bill! Any new race vids lately? I guess I should get a few clips of me making my way around the track sometime.

No, but I got my new iPhone 4s on Tuesday, so next time I go down I'll try to get some video to "test" the new camera.

No, but I got my new iPhone 4s on Tuesday, so next time I go down I'll try to get some video to "test" the new camera.

Hows the whole voice command thing work on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back