HPI or Traxxas???

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Savage better than the Losi LST II? (Sorry for the thread deviation!)

Is the Savage better than the Losi LST II? (Sorry for the thread deviation!)

Everything I've read says the lst would be better. Hey Crazymatt, I also think you should get a savage. It'll take a good beating, and based on what I've read will be easier to tune and keep tuned. I have 2 revos (in case you haven't figured that out yet), and I love them, but the 3.3 can be a real PITA, especially if it's gonna be your first rig.

Thanks guys! Hpi Savage X 4.6 ordered yesterday. Looking forward to receiving it. I am lucky to have my own land. If I take it to the nearby public lands I will probably not run into anyone. In New Mexico complete solitude is not hard to find. I will take my 300 magnum or 9mm incase anyone wants to mess with me though.;)

Thanks guys! Hpi Savage X 4.6 ordered yesterday. Looking forward to receiving it. I am lucky to have my own land. If I take it to the nearby public lands I will probably not run into anyone. In New Mexico complete solitude is not hard to find. I will take my 300 magnum or 9mm incase anyone wants to mess with me though.;)

Awww man just run them over lol jk.