Hpi new ese blitz

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats awsome they now have that truck as a kit!!:thumbup1:hpi

i'm digging it. i wonder in the plastic is dyable?

molded in white sucks. love my rtr, but white come on.

heck yea....i like that..thats right up my alley

Heres hoping it priced around the rtr hey..

Quality is still about as good as the RTR though:p:p.. I do not lik the white what were they thinking..:thumbdown:

I think it is great that someone is putting out a real kit. even the slash 4x4 comes as a roller. Not a KIT. As far as the parts being white they are color coded for quick ID. It should make them easier to dye too.

the kit being white is sick.........its like a throw back 2 the old gold pan buggys.rc10. ...black is what come out on ever thing.:(..boring....it fresh and new....that what i want :thumbup1:

Blitz ESE

They came out with another edition of the Blitz, the Blitz ESE!
It has a lot of white/beige plastic on it, which I think would be cool to dye your own color, and I don't think it looks bad anyway. Comes in a kit form, which I think is awesome.

http://www.hpiracing.com/kitinfo/104558/

img_002.jpg

I want to get a set of these shocks for my slash, they look killer:
06.jpg

do you guys think its better to buy the ese and build everything you want from the ground up, or just buy the rtr and modify it the way u want?

do you guys think its better to buy the ese and build everything you want from the ground up, or just buy the rtr and modify it the way u want?

depending on how much u r wanting to put into the decides that. you can have a good stock truck for about 200 or have a custom truck u will have more money in the kit u have to buy wheels,tires,radio,servo,esc,that adds up quick:)

i think i am just gonna get the rtr and change out the servo, esc, and go brushless.

The ESE is mainly for pure racing i reakon, if ya wanna bash etc id go the RTR you can always upgrade the RTR with ESE bit and peices later down the track...

Just built the new ese blitz and its impressive,the only thing at bothers me is HPI recomends you rebuild the ball diff after each race day,but hpi says the rebuild kits are on back order and they are not sure how long it will take to get the kit in.And at $35.00 a kit your looking at a $140.00 a month just to stay running,I like the new ese blitz but at that price i might just stay with the old style diff on this ESE. :eek:

you usually don't need to change 'everything' every rebuild, mainly open & check

if flattspotted balls can be changed for anything else same size eg 3mm ceramics, tungsten etc

ring i'd usually give a quick hone with wet-n-dry to lose their shiny circle

Back