HPI Body on LD3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IversonMino

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
would an HPI body fit the LD3?

thanks

As long as the car is meant for a 200mm body, any manufacturer's body will fit any car.
Peter

I got a murcielago hpi body the other day, i painted it..trimed it..did everything right, the end result was a shiny outblack lambo with custom flames wich took me about 2 hrs to finish, i didnt think that someone who was just introduced to the hobby would be able to pull something this cool off, but it all was too good to be true =P , when i tried to put the body on my LD3, the gap between the front wheel cutouts and the tires was huge...i got really pissed >=( and decided to throw away 3 hrs of hardwork, and they were both 200 mm

The Murcielago body I beleive is for the HPI RS4 Super Nitro which uses a 280mm body. I tried to use a friends Porshe body on my LD3 and had the same problem.

the body said 200 mm when i bought it. Unless my ofna LD3 is 280mm ?! How do i know if it is 200mm or not, i have the 1/10 scale car.

is that a stupid question...or r u guys having a hard time trying to understand what i said :lurk:

The LD3 requires a 200mm body. Any other size body will not fit it correctly.

HPI also makes the 200m lamborghini body as well. If u can take a pic of ur problem, it would be easier to help. Dunno why it won't fit correctly. Like stated previously, that any 200m body would fit on the LD3.