How's the weather been?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not just the 5b, I would love to take all my bashers out but my body can't do it much in the cold anymore.
I don't mind the snow removal with my ATV and snow blade but there isn't any work to that.

We only received about an inch is all but supposed to snow again in the little bit.

Seeing a lot of precipitation in the forecast for the next 7 days. However, temps looks to be unseasonably warm, so just rain and not snow.

20240306_094633.jpg

Well now, that sure as heck went around me, it was beautiful sunshine here in Weiser and is expected the next 3 or 4 days.
The good thing about that is, all that water is going to end up in my reservoir. Keep up the good work bud.;)

Well now, that sure as heck went around me, it was beautiful sunshine here in Weiser and is expected the next 3 or 4 days.
The good thing about that is, all that water is going to end up in my reservoir. Keep up the good work bud.;)
If I remember, I plan to buy this year's fishing/hunting license next week while I take a week's staycation. I haven't hunted in years and years, but the money supports the state Fish and Game.

Last edited:
Only hunting I can do is Grouse hunting, I don't have to get off of my ATV to hunt them.
I do have a disabled placard I use that allows me to hunt out of my truck if I want but I can't eat iron.

In which I might add, really sucks because I love venison.

Last edited:

No we need it in both of ours haha. I'm a manager at Big Wood Canal and American Falls Res. District #2. Actually Magic reservoir is already at almost 80% so its gonna be another good water year for us.

No we need it in both of ours haha. I'm a manager at Big Wood Canal and American Falls Res. District #2. Actually Magic reservoir is already at almost 80% so its gonna be another good water year for us.
Brownlee reservoir is dropping a bit but they do that every year.
Owyhee reservoir Oregon is looking really good. Never seen it this full.

Back