how to wheelie with a traxxas revo 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hickbran

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i was wondering how you wheelie with the traxxas revo 3.3??

Tune tune tune! Having the right tires for where you are running helps out to. I put some road rages on my rig and I couldn't keep the wheels on the ground. This was on the street hense Road rages.

Stiff springs will help but it will ride like crap... I got mine up twice from dead stop when it was tuned dead on but its just not that kind of rig... I like that because you can punch it and it just rips..
Get a jato for wheelies...

does adjusting the slipper clutch help and is there any tunig tips you would give?

Lean it out a little.

With the stock suspension setup out of the box and with the 3.3 tuned right it will wheelie all day long. :D

I found that my carb slide wasn't opening all the way. I got it straightened out and road out several today... Didn't know it had the power..

Yeah, that would do it. Dropping my CB down a couple teeth and my 2.5R would wheelie on a good day. With a 18TM (which is very similar to the 3.3) and a 3.3 chassis, +1 over stock and it would wheelie all day long.

I put a spool in the rear of my REVO and tuned it and now it will do wheelies on demand.

Just lean out your car and punch the throttle it should flip itself on it's back

Stock up on driveshafts and diffs. Spools are destructive.

You got that right... I just finished putting all of the above in my revo. I had no idea they where parts killers.

I put all the stock parts back in it..(had to order it all cause I bought a used revo with the spool already installed)

I love the truck even more now... It ACTUALLY TURNS now instead of pushing straight.

Mine goes up at a dead stop now and in other positions where I'm at low rpm and good traction. Belive it or not the wheels come up more after switchin from monster to top fuel both 20 perc

Back