How nice this site looks now

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u nkow what threads are active by the little ! mark next to the thread in green and

how to upload pix w/this new setup. i'm lost and i dont do it often, 4give my ignorance. guess is that b/c the User CP is not online yet that i might have to wait.

-ult

hey guys.. i havent been on here in some time but I'm back and the site looks and performs great!!!!!!! very impressed!!!

I gotta get used to it but yes, It does look nice.

COMPLAINT: My name doesn't show up when I log in, where my PM's are.

Ryhton said:
Is it possible to have curent members on list at the top of the page again instead of down on the bottom. Its nice to see it at the top to see who is on and how many.

yeah...thats was my same question too, but if its not possible..thats cool!

As woodie stated in another thread, he isnt done yet.

poop yeah! I'm one of them poor basterds on Dial up (I would have Dsl but I can't even get it where I live.. I'm in the woods..lol) so I noticed the new speed right away. Kicks ass. yeah its going to take some time to get used to, but definatly for the better. Nice work woodro!

Yeah, this is ALOT different! I will need to go on here for awhile to get used to everything.

Hey, how come I can't edit my post????? Wow I'm gonna be usin up alot of space until this gets figured out! lol. My name doesn't show up either near the pm's.

you should see an edit button on the right top of your post

I didnt like it at first but now I do it seems so much easier to get info.
Great job I like it a lot

Ryhton said:
you should see an edit button on the right top of your post

I tried editing a post last night and it wouldn't let me. Said I didn't have the authority to edit my own post.

Now it works though...

Things look a lot better now with firefox. The little smilies box isn't all messed up anymore.

Also, when sending PM's, it automatically checks the "Save a copy in Sent"! Sweet, no more remembering to click the box!!!!!

Last edited:
Tarant said:
I didnt like it at first but now I do it seems so much easier to get info.
Great job I like it a lot

Change is difficult but once you get used to it, it rocks.

I love it! short posts don't take up so much space now. It's definately gonna take some getting used to but my eyes have started to adjust already. How can I change the font?

if you go on edit in the top right corner you can change the font or you can go on go advanced which is next to the post quick reply button at the bottom

Been away for a while,, back now and really liking the new look! good work to all at RCNT! Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back