Horrible Bosses.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Has anyone ever seen this movie? I think it is hilarious! Anyway it got me thinking.... does anybody here work for a horrible boss? My boss is not at all a very nice person to work for. He is ego driven, very demanding and on top of it all is a micromanager. I have worked for him now for 10 years and I wish he would go and find a new job somewhere else!

Tom

Yes my boss is a super douche!! I have worked for him for 12 years and nothing has changed still the same super douche as day 1. He had the best thing going for him and he is so greedy and stupid he took on so much work that we couldn't bail him out and now 6 months later we have 9 BIG commercial jobs dead lines going to hit next week and we haven't even started 6 of the jobs that will take us three months min to finish. After next week he will be fined $10,000 per day on six different jobs until there finished. I have been trying to tell him and nobody cared until now and now it's to late. I was informed yesterday that because this happened we will be closing in the next few weeks. I wanted to kick his ass for doing this to everybody after us telling him numerous times that he was taking on way to much. So your not alone lol.

I have tons of bosses, with the top one being the governor of the state of la.

But you had a hand in hiring him, Alpine.

Loved the movie.

I feel lucky, since I have a good boss. Gives critique when needed, but also positive feedback. And he's not afraid to delegate.

My boss is a super micro manager and on top of that he's very controlling. You always have to explain why you purchased more than 1 oil filter you're going to use because last time I checked they don't expire. The other side of it is he's very good hearted. He will never fire someone unless you've done something really dumb or you stole from the company. We tend to call him jekyle and Hyde because you're not sure which one you're dealing with.

I loved it. It is hilarious from start to finish.

I've had some real bad bosses for sure.

i am the Boss, and along my 30 years in the radio business, i have worked for some real crappy ones, and some real good ones. as i made my way into management, i took the approach of treating people, the way i liked to be treated........!!!! and it works ! we have a great team, good staff and we all get along....that being said...The CEO who owns the stations i run is a complete pain in the ass! rides me day and night, i have been with this company for 10 years, and no matter how hard i try to please him, it's never enough! so while i am the boss, i still have ONE OF THOSE BOSSES !

At least you can help fire him, if you can get 50.1 % of your fellow voters to change their minds about him next election, though.

Man, my boss is also a super control freak, on top of the ego and short tempered man he is. He is also a knee jerk kind as well. He usually wont agree to something unless it is his idea. He always asked why I did something the way I did, even if my way still got the job done. Its always his way or the highway. The other day he told me to tell a client we would not support an unapproved laptop purchase. That was two days ago... today he told me to go ahead and support it... so with my tail between my legs I had to go back to the customer and reverse my answer. And just to answer the questions why I stay.... because for now I run the helpdesk side and I am closer to home and the kids schools. My wife travels alot and can't take a cell phone in the building she works in. (She works for the Navy... doing what... I couldnt tell you because she can't tell me) So I am the one the school calls when the kids are sick or need something because my wife is generally not available.

in 35 years at boeing i had a lot of different bosses, but the good ones found out the workers could make them look good OR make them look bad. a supervisor ask me one time if i was trying to make him look bad. i said "i dont have to do any thing to make you look bad"

And just to answer the questions why I stay.... because for now I run the helpdesk side and I am closer to home and the kids schools. My wife travels alot and can't take a cell phone in the building she works in. (She works for the Navy... doing what... I couldnt tell you because she can't tell me) So I am the one the school calls when the kids are sick or need something because my wife is generally not available.

You don't have to justify why you stay Tom. It's a job and it pays the bills and allows you the type of lifestyle you and your family enjoy. As much fun as I have at work joking around and just being adolescent with the guys my work itself is relatively boring. There's really only one thing that I do that I have not perfected and I don't do it very often so there's not a whole lot of motivation. It's industrial work, I guess I'm not supposed to be motivated, just do it. At the end of the day it pays more than I'm going to get with no education anywhere else and it's stress free. 8 and skate as they say. It sucks because I'm not learning anything new about life but that's why I have hobbies right?

Was a dam good movie, everybody is my boss so it's whatever