Horizon Hobby?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TWIZTIDNINJA

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Them guys are friggin awesome. I sent my JR radio out about 2 weeks ago because both of my servos and my reciever were blown. They called me when they got it in the mail to find out what my problems were even though I sent a letter explaining it. A few days later they called me back to tell me what was wrong and what my total was so I said that I would call back in a few days to pay for it. When i called them to pay for it the guy told me it was in the mail already when it arrived they had an invoice that said they decided to take care of it under warranty for me so I owed them nothing. My losi will be back in the dirt this weekend!!!!

I agree, I first bought the Storm RTR in January and they had just changed the Radio and Steering servo to the Xr3i instead of the XR2 and the steering went from a 550 to a metal 590. After I used the buggy for 2 weeks I found this out and called them. They said send us the radio and we will give you the upgrade. They even went as far to credit my account for what I was out to ship the old radio back which I would have glady paid for. Another time I bought the Pro 7075 shock tower and snapped it in half the relaced it immediately. One other time I ordered some stuff Thursday 1 day air for some parts I needed to race my buggy that weekend, something got screwed up and the order was sent ground so I wouldnt see it until Tues which was too late for me to race, well I called them Friday when I tracked it and saw this, to make a long story short they sent out a duplicate order and arragend for me to pick it up at Fed Ex at 7:00a Sat so I had time to install the parts and race. When the first order finally came I asked if how they wanted me to send it back and they said to keep it for all your trouble, it was an $80 order so I was stoked.

People I like to do business with because they actually give a rats arse:
Acer Racing
Hardcore Racing
Horizion Hobbies
Tower Hobbies
Traxxas
HPI

I'm not saying those are the only good companies in regards to customer service but thats who has stepped up to the plate and taken care of me no matter what in my experience no matter how much or how little I spent.

Wow. That is good to hear. I have did business with both Tower and Horizon and their customer service is top notch. I had to RMA an item that I purchased from Tower. The process was painless and they even offered to cross-ship the part.

I have mixed reviews for Tower. When I order online I tend to wait until I have a bunch of things i want to save on the shipping. 3 times so far Tower has screwed up the shipments. Either I got wrong parts, missing items, or 2 week delays (even though they said the part was instock). To their credit they have always gotten me everything I ordered in the end but it would have been nicer to not have problems at all rather than have them fix a problem they created in the first place.

I have been absolutely thrilled with Horizon an plan on doing alot more business with them.

They are very prompt on getting u what u need on time. I enjoy doing business with them.

Yeah Twiztid brought he's new stuff over to show it off. I tried to steal it and trade box's with an old JR radio but it didn't work. DAMN

I have one more site, rdracingproducts.com When I bought my CF upperchassie it was out of stock so he sent me a Aluminum on for free to keep Well when I got the CF one I sold the aluminum one with all of the hardware Well the CF one came with no hardware as he was thinking I had it from the aluminum one. I PM'ed him and he said that he would send it out I got it but he packed two of the same packages(double amount of screws) and no servo mounts I PM'ED him again and he said he would send it out. It took some time but it will get worked out.

Back