HOLY%#$ check this out...

• Thread starter bigsouljaslim13
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If just bashing around, weight wouldn't be an issue. Especially if the person has never done anyhing but run in the park and has nothing to compare towards.

The first RS4 wouldn't make a good basher either, one crash and all that aluminum is going to bend big time. It might look good as a shelf queen if they deanodized it.

Lessen said:
I do.

ass.

So you are the one dude that comes to all the big events racing a rs4 :shrug: lmao

rs4 is for bashing. Weight should not be a issue with that car.

Even if the car is still strictly a basher weight is still a issue. The more weight the worse its going to handle. Kinda like a brick on wheels. Also the extra weight with the cheasy ass mill can't be good. (Did I mention I hate them mills??) But again I think the car looks pretty sweet. Id like to own it. But yeah I agree Mnm looks nice and more practical.

What I meant is that the average person that strictly runs his car at the park won't really be concerned with weight since he'll have nothing to really compare the car towards. I was that way the first time I started with my NTC3 that first season. Then I started racing and realized how much even a few grams will make the car react on a track.

Diver6127 said:
What I meant is that the average person that strictly runs his car at the park won't really be concerned with weight since he'll have nothing to really compare the car towards. I was that way the first time I started with my NTC3 that first season. Then I started racing and realized how much even a few grams will make the car react on a track.

Exactly. Thank you.

well i dont really want to argue about this much but i just want to let everyone know that when i was in the lhs a couple of weeks ago, i had my rs4 and a guy there had a serpent 710. mostly stock but had some tweeks here and there.. well he asked how much my rs4 actually weight, but since i dont have anything to weight it with, i couldnt tell him, so he took his serpent, and rs4 and held them in each of his hands. he tolled me that the rs4 didnt weight much more than his serpent (he was amazed), i didnt belive him, but after i held my rs4 in one hand and his serpent on the other, i relized that the rs4 was'nt as heavy as most people will think, since its all alloy! it didnt feel like it weight alot more than the serpent, it was a close call, but the rs4 seemed to of weighted just a tad bit more... just my .2cents of real world experince, dont bash on me for that! :rolleyes:

@AC48: thanks, I'm thinking about switching that upper alloy dech to the CF one once i have the time, my lhs just started carrying them after they have been out of stock for almost the whole summer. i think it will look better with the CF upper dech and shock towers. and CF pipe

Last edited:
How bout this badboy?
chrome_ntc3.jpg

That NTC3 looks like it should be in the movie I-Robot

Whats with them wheels? Looks like its really to drive down some railroad tracks. Sweet filter (LOL)

That is insane! I would be affraid to drive it and scratch it all up, But I'm a mad man behind the wheel hehe :jet: . lt looks like it should be in a glass display case or rc museum lol :shrug:

4u2nv said:
. Sweet filter (LOL)
Hey K&N filters rock man hehe, on a 1:1 so they must work awesome on rc's it would also work much better with a blower and cold air induction.

:jk:

AC48 said:
Wheres the supercharger?
There isnt one I was just being sarcastic :). Just so many people think those things will help there rc's be so much more powerfull the filter/blower/and cold air intakes. I think alot of people get that idea from the sales pitches on ebay. Before I came here and learned more I thought all that stuff would be helpfull too.

4u2nv said:
Whats with them wheels? Looks like its really to drive down some railroad tracks. Sweet filter (LOL)
Those are actually "set up whels" for adjusting ride height and knowing what it is at a certain foam diameter.

JESSE G said:
There isnt one I was just being sarcastic :). Just so many people think those things will help there rc's be so much more powerfull the filter/blower/and cold air intakes. I think alot of people get that idea from the sales pitches on ebay. Before I came here and learned more I thought all that stuff would be helpfull too.
I know, thats what I was saying :) I was adding to the sarcasm haha.

Geeeeez, that thing looks like it should be riding the 'hood in SouthCentral! I'd almost believe that someone would actually use the set up wheels to run that thing so it would look like a ghetto cruiser. I'm surprised it does not have spinners on it!

god i can't believe he got that much for it. someones going to be dissapointed..