high speed runs.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicholas655

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
well with new pipe and some different gearing i am going to get some high speed runs done today with a few buddies, last time i was out i only hit 35 mph on the radar, ishould be getting at least 45 mph, hopefully. next step is the picco .28 p3 modded. getting up to 58 to 60 mph with that baby.

nice. hope its better. i just got proline road rage tires and dyable rims that i can't wait to try out

dude the p3 28 is nice. i would have to say the os 30 has more bang for your buck.

no way man , i,ve seen the 28 in action and never will i buy the os 30 , once i get my picco o3 28 modded stage 3 it will wipe the os'S assa with it !

What is your gearing? If you gear to high then you will need more room for it to really stretch its legs to get to top speed.

right now i am using 17/36 and i got 44 mph once, and then went steady at 43 mph, next i am going to use 20 /36 gearing and see what that gives, and next after that will be modding it stage 2 or 3. should win some mph's there

no way man , i,ve seen the 28 in action and never will i buy the os 30 , once i get my picco o3 28 modded stage 3 it will wipe the os'S assa with it !

i own both and i would have to say sorry not true.

how much speed are you getting with the os? the p3 .28 is hitting 58 mph , on a real radar gun.and true or not true , i wont buy an os .30 , PICCO POWER BABY!!!!!!!!!!

dont get me wrong , the os.30 has good power, but once you stand behind a certain engine you tend to stick with them. i know picco's are good engines so i stick with those ones. just easier and cheaper, p3 28 is like 185 $ and os is close to 250$ at towerhobbies.so yeah money does play as an option.

you could hit way faster with the lrp z.28 spec 3

that engine is insane!!!

start getting steel and titanium drive line parts

i will be able to ge thigher than 44 , just need to change a few things and i should hit close to 50 , .i will see this weekend how it goes.

Back