Sold / Found High end PC or PC parts for TRADE 4 RC

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I build em...and don't have any probs...

I work on a lot of dells, compaqs, and HP's....they're made with inferior parts and seem to crash alot. U can usually build a better quality PC for less.

By the way...quit crapping on my thread!

Last edited:
NitroROCKS said:
By the way...quit crapping on my thread!

LOL....I fought the urge to say something...I figured I'd let you have the honors.....sending PM

Thanks Bro...u got PM coming back your way.

Apparently, Slothy has no clue what pc's amount to because the Dell's,Compaq's and Hp's are all POS's. The only piece of hardware worth a crap are the processors. All other hardware are bought from the cheapest supplier and when the Dell warranty runs out,the parts are proprietary to Dell only. Good luck on your sale's Nitrorock :cheers:

ya i guess not (rolls eyes) - being a network admin i never worked on a pc or server in my life !!!!! damn musta cheated in all my mcse test

i said dell not compaq or hp only thing they are good for are they servers, tape backups, and switches. :idea:

Last edited:
btw back on subject - what core is that p4 - acutally got buddy looking for a 2.8 w/800fsb

Oi knobby.....ya never PM'd the stuff.....LOL...must be one hell of a warehouse ya got going on man....I'm kind of busy til tommorow but I'll keep checking back here.....

slothy: P4 2.8ghz (northwood pentium 4c) 533fsb w/ heatsink&fan
and no hard feelings...I know how you network admins hate to leave the office! J/K ;-)

Plaid...u got PM! Just refresh me on how nice that buggy is again.

Status
Not open for further replies.