Sold / Found Hey nuddies it is a blast from the past!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TWOCANE

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys it is Wayne has anyone middssed me much as me....LOL....?? But anyways the kids are great. I am looking for a used generously satdium truck/buggy Nitro or Battery
I will be happy to put it together or pay shipping if all the parts are there and isnt acout to blown up. I love the hobby and I am in college still and trying just need some help and you gys have allways been there for me.:D:D .
And I am also doing someihing for my son I didnt have when I was a kid. I no he would LOVE this more than anything and I had to part with mine payiing bills.If with if he had nitro .15 or no brushless. Of crurse Daddy woulg Moh slowley.
I am also looking for minies shoot me a price or what you want to doallready have a DDTX 1400 to be exact DTXC2186 7.2V NiMH High Discjarge.for a mini like a 18B.
THANLS GUYS,
Wayne :):D

Last edited:
Good to see you back, TWOCANE. Were you gone? :D
I'm sure we can get you back into the addiction.

Mam its that N=nitro stratght to the veins that it to yhea.I ran into a old buddy that is getting out of the hobbie. So he is giving me with a new 3.3 and a adjustable tuner pipe and new shocks,new severos.arms upper and lower and a OFNA and a Jato.I need a shell and a 7.2 charger so if you no of any let me no buddy and a glow stick warmer. I am looking fur a 1/18th scale also. Be good and to be back!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back