have you guys seen this...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big jilm

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
----PARENTAL ADVISORY!!!---

Theres a little language...the audio kicks in around 30 seconds.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
and thats why they come with a parking brake

I've seen so many vids of cops car rolling away, that would be so damn embarassing!

ya know he's pissed... Their getting a ticket for sure....

I think that is one ticket I could pay for with a smile on my face.

did you see him running?!? he was giving it all he had!!

yea, I've seen that one..... wow. that fat piece of crap is an embarasment to the force.......

yea, I've seen that one..... wow. that fat piece of crap is an embarasment to the force.......

Hey now, go easy on yourself. According to a lot of videos I've seen, it's a common mistake to forget to put it in park when pulling someone over at the same time you're spamming a new forum. :D

thats one thing i can say i never have done. Run over someone, yes, on purpose yes, but never cuz i forgot to put the little orange indicator on the big ass letter P!

thats one thing i can say i never have done. Run over someone, yes, on purpose yes, but never cuz i forgot to put the little orange indicator on the big ass letter P!

LMMFAO. My lil cousin is going to the acadamy at the end of the month. I hope he doesn't do something stupid like that.

Alpine, is it true that you only have a shotgun in your patrol car so you can have a place to hang your doughnuts?

My shotgun is in the trunk.... so they would get dirty back there. I got an AR-15 in my front seat rack.

Back