Sold / Found Has anyone bought anything from plaidfish

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last stuff I got from him, I didn't think he shipped it because he never even accepted the paypal yet and I didn't hear from him, so I bought some more receivers from someone else, and the next day they came in the mail with a letter explaining why I hadn't heard from him.

i just recently bought some stuff from a guy on the site. we had the deal done than he didnt sign on the site for like 4 days. i of coarse got worried. i than went on vacation for 8 days and still never heard a thing from him. i got back today and there it was in my mailbox. I'm sure there is a reasonable reason for him not being online. we all have our lives ourside of here and RCs. give him a few days and I'm sure hell get back to you!

be cool man

fishman is an A+ seller....he once gave me some stuff to fix my pullstart, and even fronted the shipping!!! He's a good guy, something is wrong because he would not shaft anyone....never...

hey guys sorry I didn't get on til now...I've been having some personal issues with my father being ill... I've been at my fathers place in central FL with him (no internet in the boonies).....I had my brother ship your package and he was trying to PM you the tracking nuimber but not very internet savvy....UPS tracking 1ZA712V00300066379
I appreciate everyone standing up for me as well.....gotta love the interweb family....I just have a very hectic personal life and it can get in the way of things very quickly lately....sorry for the inconvenience Lucky hope you enjoy the rig.....

Plaidfish, I hope everything works out for you and your family. I have never bought from you but I would not hesitate to do so, you are a stand up guy! I think your father should know that he did a great job raising an honest guy, something that is getting more rare as the days go on.

+1 for Plaidfish, and I hope the best for your father's health.

Your fathers health will be in my prayers Plaid, keep on truckin and things will get better!!

According to UPS tracking, it's now on the local truck and you'll have them knocking on your door today.
As usual, the 'fishy' guy is first rate.

Its cool the forum guys here had me worry free after what every ones been writing.
Thank you very much. Hope your father gets well.
And to everyone else thanky you aswell.

Last edited:
without going into a lot of crap my father was diagnosed with progressive Supranuclear Palsey last year...it's basically a screw you disease and he's about 3 - 4 years into a 6 year process of dying.....he fell last friday, he's fine but we had to get him away from the house so we just packed up and left...not a super emergency but when you're on the countdown it seems alot worse.....

I'm glad every one here could stand up for me ( I value that )....and happy they could set you at ease.....
thanks everyone again.....

No prob fishdood. When a person has been a longtime member in good standing, they deserve a good word now and then.

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Hope he beats it and you have a many more years with him.

I'm very sorry to hear about your Dad, and he will be in our thoughts and prayers. I wouldn't have thought of not saying anything. When someone does so much for other people, especially to help out people that are just getting into the hobby, I wouldn't think of not standing up and setting the record straight. Plaid, you're a great asset to the entire RCNT community.

hey Fishy, sorry to hear about your pops. he'll be in my families prayers!

thanks for all the support....
Digger I wish I could be optomistic at all but this is 100% never cured....I've already come to that term....just haven't said anything about this to many people but I've been flakey alot lately and figured I'd tell everyone why instead of getting monkey man's cracks about me stoppping to smell the flowers in my vase too often...haha.....but It sucks and it's life and I just try to make the best of the time I still have with him......
If I don't respond to PMs right away about sale stuff don't take it personal....I'll be back....I still have a few R/Cs just don't have time to race em anymore....

Be thankful that you know in advance, and have the time to spend with him and talk to him. It's never easy, but it's part of life. Let him know about the little things you've shared that you still remember fondly. The memories will make you both feel a lot better.

Been a little over a year since I lost my Dad. Still hard for me sometimes.
Need anything we are here for ya.

You can tell by this post that you have a lot of friends here.

you will always cherish this time that you have with him, so it's good that you're making the most of it. I'm sure it will mean just as much to him if not more than it does to you. Good luck with everything, let me know if you need anything.

Sorry to hear this! Spend time and cherish the time you have with him.My families thoughts and prayers are with you.

Fishy, very sorry too hear about your pops. Make sure to tell him that he raised a stand up honest guy, and that he will be in my families prayers as well. Hope you hang in there bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.