Has anybody have any real major problems with their kyosho mp-7.5 sports rtr buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pissant

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
has anybody had any problems with the engine or breaking it in. Or even startng the engine. Also is this buggy pretty good for $449.99.:constipat :sniper: :tank: :stickup: :flamer: :nono:

The biggest problem i've had with the 7.5 is buying one.Other than that no problem at all.

until I crashed mine it was running like a dream

i got my hot bodies lightning pro for $340 shipped from www.rcboyz.com I've had it since april and I have yet to brake anything.

here is a pic from the eastcoast bashfest:

P1010151.JPG

if you want to bash, all you need is a cheap $50 am radio and you're set. if you want to race, you gonna need a new engine, pipe, a good steering servo, a good fm radio, and you'll need to upgrade the diff gears to the Inferno MP 7.5 gears if you put a good engine in it.

-Rob

by the way, Pro version not RR version! The RR version will break just as easy as any other buggy. The Pro version, however is a friggen tank.

Mjime714 has the sports rtr. His engine started up without any problems. It's got like 6 tanks and it still runs good. I don't think he's changed out the glow plug yet.

I have about 20 tanks through it, same glow plug, no problems.

Back