Happy birthday.....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Happy Birth Day RALPH!!!! I hope it was good!! I sent a pretty blond stripper to your house but all she found was your pants....and your wallet now I can't find her. Damn the luck.

Happy Birthday Dusty! :farting:

:cheers:

Hey Happy Birth Day RALPH!!!! I hope it was good!! I sent a pretty blond stripper to your house but all she found was your pants....and your wallet now I can't find her. Damn the luck.

I found my pants in the middle of the road on the way to the party. While being arrested for indecent exposure, I couldn't find my ID or my wallet. Ruined the day. On the bright side, I got to sit next to a pretty blonde stripper in the holding cell. She said she was arrested for abusing the elderly. :rolex:

Happy Birthday Dusty! :farting:

:cheers:

Thanks, I'm now LEGALLY old enough to fart dust. :hehe:

Rolex, you need to check your glasses. That wasn't a blond stripper, that was Alpine in a blond wig doing under cover work.

Happy birthday young man!

You've gained my respect!

Happy Birthday Sir Rolex! :hbd:

YOU have gained TOTAL respect!

Rolex, you need to check your glasses. That wasn't a blond stripper, that was Alpine in a blond wig doing under cover work.

Damn, I thought it was kind of strange when she reached into her bra and pulled out a donut.
----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all of you :first_place:

Sorry I missed it. Hope you had a great day my friend.