Happy Birthday Monkey Wrench's Dad!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkey Wrench

My last words will likely be, Crap that didn't wo
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Today's my Dad's birthday, and though he probably will not even see this, want to wish the old man a very happy birthday and a sincere thanks for helping me out of some jams over the years. Only by him and the Grace of God have I made it this far in life and the man hasn't missed one of his granson's hockey or football games!

63 years young and still acts like a big kid!

Have a great birthday, Pop!

:hbd:

Whoottt!!!!

GO DAD!
Sitting him down and telling him exactly what you just posted would most likely be the best birthday present you ever gave him.

Plan on it tonight at his party, absolutely, but thanks for reminding me. He's not really a fan of that kind of sentimental stuff, but he's going to hear tonight whether the old fart wants to or not!

Happy Birthday Monkey Wrench's Dad.

Dads Rule...

If only he would have known ahead of time what he was bringing to this world...oh poop did I type that out loud? Happy Birthday elder Monkey!

Happy Birthday Monk-Daddy! May you live long, and thrive! (ok, thats a quote from a kaiser commercial)...

Happy Birthday Senior Wrench!

Happy belated Birthday to Mr. Savage!

Awesome man! Happy Bday to MW's Dad! It definitely gives us new dad's something to shoot for. I hope his Bday was great.

Tom

Thanks everyone! We had a blast Friday evening! Ate some awesome brats and metts, played some air hockey, oggled at the Old Man's new plasma TV and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly! He came to my brother and I's hockey game Saturday night, watched his two boys re-enact "Special Olympians Play Hockey" but did get to see a cool fight on the ice (nope, wasn't involved) then came to watch his Grandson play his hockey game Sunday!

Good times...good times!

Sorry for the late post.
Happy birthday to you dad.