Happy Birthday Error401

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Error!!

Thanks guys. Looks like it's shaping up to be a good one. Gotta load up and head out to the field and do some flying, then head to the folks house later.

I have to do that also.
I don't know your personal situation, but I have to lug the wife and kids, with toys and everything else on my birthday to there house.
I wish they would come to me...lol.
Enjoy your day.

Happy Birthday. Enjoy your day.

Thanks again guys. Went flying, got footage, had my first ever ground induced structural failure, parents gave me a new plane (starting the build in a minute), and it's only 2:30.

I'll try to get the new vid posted soon. I know it's not a ground pounder, but it is R/C.

Happy Birthday man! sounds like you got a lot of flying in! can't wait to see a vid!

Holey poop I missed your B DAY sorry bro! I hope it was good..............
I miss you man!

I miss you too Z.

It was good. I got to go fly. Had my first ever crash (been flying for about 10 years, so it's 'bout damned time). Got my B-Day presents after lunch (new plane, Woot), had it about built by dinner, got it finished after dinner and dusk (boo), dumped the footage my bud Jeff U. took of me flying, did the edit and am uploading now.

Birthday_Sortie.JPEG

WooHoo! File's done, here's the link:

Error401's Birthday Sortie

mov format, 22 mb. Enjoy. I did. And thanks for thinking bout me.

Last edited: