Happy Birthday Dogg!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Z" I am sorry to hear, you and your familey will be in our prayers.

Well, Z man, not too great of a b-day but thoughts and prayers for your mother and the rest of your family.

Thanks for the well wishes..
I found out some more...My mother had her knee replaced last month...For the second time in 12 years.
The doctors had her on a hand full of different pills...One of them that was for swelling...Well my mother decided last week she did not need this pill any more...YA doc mom!...Well that one little pill that was not just used for the swelling..But was also used to off set another pill.She was taking..In the hole thing mom had to have a needle stuck in her chest cavity to suck out the fulid...And had a mild heart attack...While this was going on...

Any one that is having health problems..Do what your doctor tells you to do.Don't just assume all is good and take your self off your meds..
I am lucky to still have my mother with me today..I love her very much..

If My dad would have not dragged her to the hospital last nite.And the fast response from Jefferson CO Hospital..I would be arranging her funeral today.

And yes I got a new toy for my B-day....I paid for it..Then I found out last nite the wife went and put the money back in to my account...We have his and hers and our's accounts.
Ill leave ya all hanging...Its not an rc..But is very cool...And it fits in the palm of my hand(well all most)
It will be here next week friday.
There is stainless on it..Some rubber..and brass.

Last edited:
Wish your Mother the best. Hope she is out of the hospital and kicking your ass real soon.

They can still do that no matter how old we get.

I've been worried about my Dad and we can't get him to see a doctor.
Glad your Mom had the good sense to go.

Geez sorry to hear that man its hard when something happens to your parents

i don't think i can ever even think about living life with out my parents

well i hope everything turns out great

Regardless of how tough we are when something happens to Mom we still have that soft spot in our hearts for her. You are a good son to be by her side, I am sure your family's presence helped her pull through.

ZANDOR said:
And yes I got a new toy for my B-day....I paid for it..Then I found out last nite the wife went and put the money back in to my account...We have his and hers and our's accounts.
Ill leave ya all hanging...Its not an rc..But is very cool...And it fits in the palm of my hand(well all most)
It will be here next week friday.
There is stainless on it..Some rubber..and brass.

That sounds like a real fancy gimp suit! :whip:

Hey bro sorry to hear about your mom - I hope she is doing better!!

Happy belated Birthday!

Guess on your gift - Harmonica...

BigSushi said:
Hey bro sorry to hear about your mom - I hope she is doing better!!

Happy belated Birthday!

Guess on your gift - Harmonica...

Mom is doing a lot better to day....She has to do a sleep apneia(SP)? test tonite..To see how her heart reacts when she sleep's

LOL Harmonica....I couldn't hold a tune if I wanted..My hearing is not the best...
Good guess though.

Happy birthday big man. Its still the weekend PARTY!!!!:hbd:

Hope your mom gets better. Yes please keep us posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
MOM is doing great now.Guys She is back at home.

Here is what I got for my B-day...
It a Taurus PT 145 Millennium PRO..
45ACP...
Great wheel gun!

Gun_004.jpg

Gun_002.jpg

Gun_004.jpg

Gun.jpg

Gun_001.jpg

How would you like to look down that......

Last edited:
Good to hear your mother is doing OK.