Got Snow?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I do! Damn I hate NY! We had blizzard last night. 24 inches here in Suffolk, with 5 foot drifts, coupled with 35mph winds, the snow is still falling and they are saying we could get another 3 inches before it's all done. Did I mention I hate NY!

This is my Wrangler and my wifes Liberty.

snowjeepforums.jpg

Not nearly as bad as yours but....
I hate Pa. lol.
We only have 7 or 8 inches so far but it is supposed to snow all week so you never know.
My wife is just so proud of herself, she came out of work and has never driven in the snow before. she made it home. Then later on in the day she convinced me to let her drive to the store. OH BOY..... She did great!

1220090911.jpg

1220090912.jpg

We had alot for a few weeks but oddly it actually turned to rain for a couple days and has been above 30 for the last week so were down to just a couple inches here and there.

We got some snow here for the first time in a few years, and I'm loving it. My 1/16 slash also loves the half inch of snow we got this morning. We've gotten about 7 inches total the last few days, and temperatures around 10-15 below zero. Celcius that is. :)

I kick myself for not having the XXL up and running. :\

I got 7" in CT. I hate snow.
since we're throwing up pics of cars..
P1030584.jpg

P1030590.jpg

theres no snow on it, but i'm sure nobody cares. lol
note* Not my lambo (i wish it was) my friend needed a garage to keep it in during the snowstorm. probably the coolest thing ever.

Last edited:
What up guys?
Sunny and 80 degrees here.... :D

Na. I wish.
Supposed to have got 20 inches in Beckley. One of those "state of emergency" things posted. Not supposed to be on the roads. Nobody pays attention to that crap.
Mostly 4-wheel drives and 4-wheelers out yesterday. Have seen a few cars today.
Some people abandoned their small cars Friday night. Some in the road and they are just plowing around them. Got a few tractor trailers parked beside the road. Even closed down the Walmart.
Can get around for the most part, but its about 15 mph. Some places ya don't have much room to pass.

Not a very good pic but here is the Bronco.

It's in the back yard, no intentions of getting it out....
But I still have to clean it off.
Need the battery out of it to start the backhoe. Got to get Mom dug out and she has a pretty long driveway.
Was out there yesterday and shoveled her walk and part of the drive.
I could get through it, but was pushing snow with the bumper of the Dodge.

Hope everyone is well. Be careful out there guys. Especially watch that other idiot that thinks he can drive.

Ha. haha ha hahahaha! I was going to put up a pic of me working on my truck outside in a tee shirt, but I though that would be mean..

Ha. haha ha hahahaha! I was going to put up a pic of me working on my truck outside in a tee shirt, but I though that would be mean..
yeah Mr. Arizona you can kiss my. . .lol just kidding man, but if you did put a pic of you being all warm and comfortable that would be mean, congrats on the nice weather and i hate you all at the same time. . .not really man i was just kidding but you suck for having nice weather ALL THE TIME

I don't know about mean, disturbing maybe. :D But we really don't need to see you in your coffee stained wife beater tank top. :D

I got 7" in CT. I hate snow.
since we're throwing up pics of cars..

theres no snow on it, but i'm sure nobody cares. lol
note* Not my lambo (i wish it was) my friend needed a garage to keep it in during the snowstorm. probably the coolest thing ever.

Nice! Like a lambo isn't flashy enough, they throw orange paint on it!

If it were mine and there was a blizzard... I'd be sitting in the garage listening to it run!

We only have enough snow here to cover the ground. Closer to the city, it all melted. Supposedly we are supposed to get a little snow before Christmas. Kind of nice out now that it's a balmy 27F. A week or so ago, the high was closer to 4F.

The older and suposed to get in the I get the more I hate winter! It's a nice sunny day here but the temp is currently 58 and is supposed to get into the 30's tonight.....I think I'l just stay in.

I would be one depressed mofo if I had to deal with all of that white crap!

But we really don't need to see you in your coffee stained wife beater tank top. :D

Ha, its not stained with coffee... Grape NOS maybe but not coffee. I spent 7 hours outside today, stripping apart an axle for my race truck. I had to wear a hat so my neck wouldnt get burned. Thats the risk we take around here, year round sunburn:p:

The older and suposed to get in the I get the more I hate winter!

What are you talking about qaa---I mean Smaxxin?