Got my Slash 4x4 Platinum today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a little bashing today with the neighbor and his Stampede. The 4x4 is one tough truck!

Last edited by a moderator:
get that heat issue fixed?

i can't decide between a new echo weedeater or a slash 4x4.

Funny you said that. My neighbors are probably really disgusted with me seeing in the past I have had RCs but no weed eater lol.

Did a little bashing today with the neighbor and his Stampede. The 4x4 is one tough truck!

Great Vid! What happened at 1:57? All I could hear was wheels buzzing on plastic and some laughing lol. Sounded like it was a tangle up.

I grabbed one of these today....the Platnium.....Still charging the bat but I am excited..

Looks like you guys are having fun with em...did you do the dcenter diff.....leave in the stock fluid......and what oil weights/pistons in the shocks??

I'm still running the slipper clutch. I let anyone who's interested drive the truck so the drive train needs to be able to give. Especially when the wife drives, she likes to keep the throttle pegged after the jumps. :hehe:

I'm only bashing right now, so I upped the shock oil to 60 wt front/ 50 wt rear. Stock pistons and 2 degree of camber all around.

If I ever get to see the track the center diff will be dropped in.

Great Vid! What happened at 1:57? All I could hear was wheels buzzing on plastic and some laughing lol. Sounded like it was a tangle up.

The rock I dislodged from the hill got stuck underneath his Stampede. He was WOT and the truck just kept spinning in circles. :hehe:

Thanks SweetD I ran my first pack today....nice ride.

I will change the fluides and wait to see what breaks first.....I have my eye on RPMsall around to start and perhaps the undertray???anyody use one of those yet.??

What 17mm adaptors are you folks useing??AKA??

Mike

Back