Got My Revo GOing Again

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teejay

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well Traxxas Sent me a New engine after mine blew up, Ran it today after brake in and it runs Great, Just haven't time to play with it and brake it in. damn i forgot how much fun it was HA-HA! and guess what nothing broke either! Damn must be my lucky day.

Also What GLow plugs should i run, I'm using rich's brew 20% 12% oil, I've been using mccoy-55 but they just suck i burnt up 5 in a row with old motor.

Well Traxxas Sent me a New engine after mine blew up, Ran it today after brake in and it runs Great, Just haven't time to play with it and brake it in. damn i forgot how much fun it was HA-HA! and guess what nothing broke either! Damn must be my lucky day.

Also What GLow plugs should i run, I'm using rich's brew 20% 12% oil, I've been using mccoy-55 but they just suck i burnt up 5 in a row with old motor.

dynamite platinum medium heat.

Another good plug that people use on the Revo is the McCoy's MC59.

Mc59, os lc3 or 4, O'donnell # 77, O'donnell red top are all good. If you burned up all those plugs then it must've been too lean.

Back