got my new pipe ,

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicholas655

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
well it came in today and it looks sweet , its a bynamite 053 going to try it tomorrow , here's some pics for you guys .

tremblant.gif

tremblant141.gif

tremblant140.gif

yeah its a mid range and will add some good power to my revo , next step is modding my engine , stage 2 , that will add some extra powere also , i will get the timeing to get more top ebd speed.i got a buddy that does it for a good price.

stoner...

lol, jk. whether you are or not, the thread title deserved it :p

stoner...

lol, jk. whether you are or not, the thread title deserved it :p

lmao , just caught on to my title, back in the day maybe i would of posted my new pipe for real. but this time its just teh revo pipe, and i am running a picc. 26 max. this should add alot of power.

If I was you Id turn that pipe to the next step over, so it points down. Its going to shoot oil all over your tire, then your tires will look like crap soon after. My tmaxx always had that problem, now i run a down pipe, much cleaner, just a thought though. Nice truck by the way.

Bryson

yeah the thought passed through my head and i guess it keep going because i never did , thanks for the heads up , i will do that for sure.

Nice pipe. Would you recomend getting a Pico engine for my revo. right now its a stock 3.3. And where did u get the air spolier thing in the back?

tekno makes the wing mount. they make alot of aftermarket revo parts that are really really nice.

mine came with the other truck i bught , but yeah wwwimpaktrc.com has a bunch , if not tehre is always ebay for that stuff also, its up to yo ufor the picco , but it has alot of powere , if yo uare still new you maybe want to get something a little less powerful to start off with,

Back