Got Mine Today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys do what I do. I'm with Wife and 2 Kids. I sell all my old crap on E-bay (PAYPAL only) and when its built up enough in my paypal account I go buy the bits I want using Paypal cause its not real money and my missus can't moan because I've not spent the household wages. (or to put it another way OUR money that I earnt) < get it.

This is the wrong section to ask but you guys that have a maxx and a savage which do you prefer. Only seen maxx in video's and think my savage looks great with its tvp. I'm glad I chose the savage but the maxx looks more fun to drive sometimes (happy go lucky look about it) where as savage looks like a more solid performer.

I've just run the 4th tank in my hyper 8 port and am now leaning it to run proper, had problems but looking good now.

Last edited:
I have both and there is no comparison. My T-maxx has a hyper 21 in it and I've played with all kinds of gear combos and tweaked it to be a really solid performer, however my Savage right out of the box rivaled my tweaked T-maxx, that is as soon as you beef up the suspension.

Add one set of Hot Bodies Shocks and an Ofna Hyper 21 Eight port to the list of hop-ups on this guy's new Savage. Anyone want to buy a brand spanking new 21BB...hasn't even been broken in? Heck, I haven't even taken it off the chassis yet.

Last edited:
Damn sky! I'm so jealous right now. you better take some videos of that thing flying over your maxx. :hehe:

Get some vid's of the new ride the one of the maxx's were cool .. looks like your going thin next to weeks huh sky :hehe:

Nah...just going cold and disconnected. Electric bill bought the shocks. Phone bill bought the engine.

Just kidding...found an extra $300 stashed in another account. I am now broke 'til payday, but damn if I'm not happy.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Anyone want to buy a brand spanking new 21BB...hasn't even been broken in? Heck, I haven't even taken it off the chassis yet.
Put my vote in, I'll talk to you about it tomorrow

Back