Got Ink

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZANDOR

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well two weeks ago I started work on my sleave..
It going to be full of dragons
The main one on my shoulder will wrap around my arm. The smaller one is going to be busting out of the larger one. Pics of two weeks ago
tat_file_001.jpg

And pics of yesterdays work

tat_file_005.jpg

tat_file_006.jpg

This has been in the works for a long time now.I had put a lot of thought in to this For many years.
I am now getting what I want..Enjoy I will put up new pics every two weeks of the progress..

Loser said:
thats awsome!
i see that taz :p

Ya its sad tazz has to go..But I got him when I was 15 years old.
And as I grew up He started to walk around my arm...But hey he will always be there right!LOL

Looks good Man.... I have been actually getting work done on my sleeve....

As you can see by the black and blue it was not fun getting it done on the inside of the bicep. I should be getting the rest of it done this week. Its a bio mechanical style tattoo.

normal_tat3.jpg

Cool MSLY.
post the progress of your sleeve here.
I will be going in every two weeks.
I no what you mean the inner bicep is a bitch! You jush have to find your happy spot..LOL

When you get your arm twisted around like that ..Did you get jimmy hand TOO????LOL

That is awesome ZANDOR, I want to get something one of these days. I'm thinking of flames off my wrists and some Hotrod type stuff above that. Keep posting I will check it out after I'm able to get around from my surgery.

NCNitro said:
AWESOME MAN! I have been dying to get some new ink.
LOL..... Nice Tatoos guys!!! The black and blues give em some nice color :p:

Looks cool

tattoos dont do much for me, I would only get something small.

They do look pretty cool though.

Zandor those dragons are the start of some sick artwork! I've also been getting the itch for the needle lately, just need to find the time to get into the chair.

msly, post some pics of your other tatoos, you look like you have quite a bit up your sleeve.

DAMN Msly, that must've been a bitch to smile through! I'm still looking for some new artwork. Hmmm, still gonna be a mermaid but not sure of what yet. wonder if WyldSeaMaiden can do some poses for me as I take her picture. Don't worry WSM, it's strictly for my eyes only. :rolleyes:

My "Rcnt For life" across my abs will be done next week..lol

There will be a RCNT hidden in my tat

why hidden are you ashamed you play w/ toy cars???
C'mon BIG freakin letters across your ass
"RCNT spittin fumes from the exhaust"
lol.....nice dragons man.....are you going full across your chest and tie em together? you got any sketches to post of your design?.......

I'm a little scared to post my tat, is that bad, becasue I drew it I'm afraid some one (not anyone here just in general) will steal it and then I won't be the only one with it, am I paranoid?

Lets see it...
Mine is a one of a kind.... Do you hide it???

Is the bash gonna be a Tatoo exhibition as well? ... oh boy, here we go! fun's already starting

NO I don't hide it but its on my back and sometimes I forget about it
lol like when we were with my grandparents in Wisconsin at the cabin and my grandpa saw it, the only reason I didn't want him to see it is I like him alive (heartattack) and I want to be left in the will I used a bunch of tats and designs that I found and a friend of mine at school found and we put them together it was cool I'll post it up later tonight if I remember

Damn ink on the arm (on the soft side) has gotta hurt more power to you guys!
:cheers: