good bashing buggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

specter

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I know everybody is going to have there opinion on this, but I realized today that I really want a buggy I had a running RC10GT (until till today f***ing pools just jump out of no where and swallow your little friend) anyways i drove my gt into my pool I'm going to fix it or sell the truck with no electronics amazingly the engine still runs. So I want to get a buggy that can take a beating I'm not planning on racing it at a track, but just bashing the streets and the occasional field I'll spend like 550$ maybe a little more, can anyone shed some light on the subject.
thanks

go for the gs storm rtr, they are really good buggy's and can take a beating and they cost $450 :winnar:

I was looking at those, but arent they belt drive?? Belt drive is the debil on the street those little rocks always get stuck in the pulley.

No belt drive on a storm. Go get one

yea get the storm i want one but iam upgrading my savage right now! ;) so iam waiting off for a buggy.

Awesome! what website can I buy one from I looked at stormer hobbies but they were like 549.99 and pissant said they cost 450.00. the gs storm is nice I've seen them in person and lots of perf parts. I'm in.

Is the Storm fast?? I want something that hauls ass I don't want 70mph out of the box, but somewhere around 40mph I know the storm is capable of take a beating and w/me driving thats a good thing.
thanks for the link

Well for the money yeah it is a decent speed. I suspect around 50 MPH but most RTR .21 engine size buggies will be around this speed. Type the store names into a search engine to find their own websites, although I think you can order direct from http://www.gsracing.com/gsracing/page.asp

The GS website doesn't have the storm listed. Does anybody know anything about the hotbodies buggy or any of the ofna buggies (quality wise and performance wise)??
thanks

Back